It’s no secret that North Edmonton is often considered one of the most sought-after areas of the city. The area is impressive not only due to its incredible housing options, but for the fantastic lifestyle, amenities, events and natural spaces, residents get to enjoy.
North Edmonton is well connected to all parts of the city via the Northgate Transit Centre, which helps commuters travel fast and safe. Each of the neighbourhoods that make this area has something to offer for every homebuyer and every family that wishes to find their dream home in this desirable area of Edmonton.
One of its hottest markets in Real Estate right now is for new builds. All the renowned developers have given their mark to this area of the city, by creating excellent new housing opportunities for families of all types. Investing in newly built properties is also an excellent strategy to build your assets and enjoy them brand new!
Let’s explore our top 6 new neighbourhoods in here that currently have some of the best newly built residential options. Read more if you are a home buyer looking to get into the Edmonton Real Estate market.
Top 6 new neighbourhoods in North Edmonton
Also known as New Castle, Rapperswill is considered a more modern community, and lots of developments are still in progress! Explore the links below to see the excellent single and row housing opportunities in Rapperswill, Edmonton.
- See all Single-family homes in Rapperswill, North Edmonton between 400k-500k
- Looking for Single-family residences in Rapperswill, North Edmonton under 400k?
- Check out all Duplexes in Rapperswill, North Edmonton under 400k
Homes in this area enjoy the incredible proximity to schools and a variety of stores. If you are looking to buy, see some of Albany’s newest properties for sale below!
- See all Single-family homes for sale under 600k in Albany, North Edmonton
- Townhomes for sale under 300k in Albany
This community used to be an agricultural one that was later repurposed as what is known now as one of the best areas to live in North Edmonton. This is also one of the most popular options for military families. Explore all of its newer built options!
- Moving to Crystallina Nera, Edmonton? See all Single-family homes under 500k
- See all Duplexes under 400k in Crystallina Nera, Edmonton
- Single-family residences for sale under 600k in Crystallina Nera, Edmonton
Still under heavy development but with lots of potential to show, Schonsee is a beautiful neighbourhood in the making and features excellent amenities and a vast park. See some of Schonsee homes for sale below!
- Single-family homes in Schonsee, North Edmonton under 600k
- See all Duplexes under 400k in Schonsee, North Edmonton
The very diverse McConachie features several walkways and paths that connect nature and residential. The area will be the centre of multiple retail centres and is home to excellent schools and rental options! Get some of McConachie Real Estate while it lasts.
- Single-family homes for sale in McConachie under 400k
- Single-family homes from 400-500k in McConachie, Edmonton
- Duplexes under 350k for sale in McConachie, Edmonton
Just east from McConachie, Cy Becker is a lovely residential neighbourhood that hosts a beautiful pond at the centre of it. Cy Becker also has many parks, schools and stores, making it a wonderful community to live in for those that want to enjoy close commodities.
- Single-family homes under 500k in Cy Becker, Edmonton
- Single-family homes in Cy Becker between 500-600k for sale
- Duplexes in Cy Becker, North Edmonton for sale under 350k
Selling in this area?
Our team knows Edmonton as the back of their hand. Read more about our proven marketing plan if you are thinking of selling your property in North Edmonton.