Are you looking to buy Real Estate in Edmonton? Maybe you are looking for a place to call home where you can enjoy nature, but that is still close to everything that a big city can offer?
Look no further. We will give you 5 great reasons why Starling and Trumpeter are your go-to neighbourhoods for those who are looking to live in a unique location, with excellent lifestyle quality, and the best part: save tens of thousands of dollars from high St. Albert prices!
- Close to the city life – As we mentioned before, Starling and Trumpeter have easy access to St. Albert and everything it offers-while still keeping its quiet and calm charm!
- Excellent commuting – Starling and Trumpeter have easy access to Anthony Henday Drive, making it very easy to get around Edmonton without dealing with St. Albert traffic.
- Being in Edmonton, Starling and Trumpeter get significantly lower home prices and taxes compared to living in St. Albert.
- Starling and Trumpeter are known for having great new built housing options, which may also qualify to obtain a 10% First Time Home Buyer’s Incentive loan!
- Both areas feature unique and beautiful natural spaces, and it is still right next to St. Albert, making it easy to transition without worrying about changing your children’s schools, activities or your job.
Homes for sale in Starling and Trumpeter
As previously mentioned, these two areas are quite popular for buyers that are looking to invest in a new build property. There are a great number of options, so we are sure you can find your perfect property match!
Selling in these areas
Are you looking to sell in either of these amazing neighbourhoods? Look no further! The Esposito Team is one of the most experienced and successful teams in the neighbourhood. We know Starling and Trumpeter like the back of our hand and have sold 25+ homes in these two areas in the last two years. Find out how we can help you with our proven marketing plan.